Indian Navy recruitment 186 posts| MTS, Driver, Nurse, Fireman Jobs | Indian Navy 186 post Jobs 2017 | Western Naval Command 186 Job Vacancy | 186 Posts Indian Navy Recruitment |Indian Navy 186 Civil Personnel Recruitment 2017
Apply Now Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2017 : – Indian Navy has issued a notification for the recruitment of MTS, Staff Nurse, Driver, Telephone Operator, Cook, Swimming Instructor, Fireman Vacancy at 186 posts. Candidates, who are interested, can apply till December 30, 2017. for Other details like Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee , Selection Process, and other How to Apply are given below official webstite.
Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2017 , Indian Navy 186 Post Notification
Indian Navy 186 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read all the necessary information before applying
- Candidates should have passed 10th & Diploma.
- For More educational information please visit official website.
- The date of submission of application is from 15 November 2017
- The last date for submission of application is till December 30, 2017
- Candidates should not be more than 56 years old
- Exemption to ST / SC / OBC / PH / PWD / candidates as per Government rule.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical examination, document verification and temporary appointment letter.
Name of Organisation
- Western Naval Command– Mumbai
- Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply
- 1. Postal Address “The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for CCPO) Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai -400 001”.
- Eligible candidates can apply by visiting the Indian Navy’s official website till 30 November 2017, which is given below, you can visit the official website by clicking on the link.
- Visit official wesite https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/