RBI Recruitment 2017, RBI Recruitment Office Attendant 2017, RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017, RBI Application Form Last Date, RBI Recruitment, RBI Online Form, RBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, RBI Recruitment 526 Office Attendant Posts :-
RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for recruitment of 526 posts of “office attendants” in different offices of the bank across the country. The eligible candidates can apply for this post through the prescribed form till 07 December 2017.
Important Date :-
- Online application and initial date of submission of test fees – November 17, 2017
- Last date for submission of online application and test fees – 07 December 2017
- Last date for taking print of online application – 22 December 2017
- Online Test (Interim) Program – in the month of December 2017 / January 2018.
Details of posts in the Reserve Bank of India
Office Attendant – 526 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 39 posts
- Bengaluru – 58 posts
- Bhopal – 45 posts
- Shimla – 5 posts
- Chandigarh – 42 posts
- Chennai – 10 posts
- Guwahati – 10 posts
- Hyderabad – 27 posts
- Jammu – 19 Post
- Lucknow – 13 posts
- Kolkata – 10 posts
- Mumbai and Navi Mumbai – 159 posts
- Panji – 06 posts
- Nagpur-09 post
- New Delhi – 27 posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 47 posts
Eligibility for Office Attendant positions:-
Educational Qualifications and Experience:-
Office Attendants: Candidates have passed 10th class examination from their respective State / Union Territory. Candidates should be undergraduate on 01 November 2017. Candidates with a bachelor and high qualification are not eligible to apply.
18 to 25 years (Exemption to all reserved categories as per government rules.)
Selection will be done through country-wide competitive test (online test) followed by language proficiency test (in regional language).
How to Apply :-
Eligible candidates can apply online on the RBI website till 07 December 2017. The official website of RBI was given below.
Application fee (online payment) :-
- SC / ST / PWD / X Serviceman:Rs 50 / –
- OBC / General candidate:Rupee. 450 / –
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees and information fees.
Note: for more information visit RBI official website